Donating to Autism Initiatives couldn't be easier.
How to donate
Autism Initiatives use Just Giving and Virgin Money Giving for our online donations. The service allows for a number of simple and easy donation methods. Simply click on one of the buttons below for your preferred donation method.
Fundraising with JustGiving and Virgin Money Giving
Are you thinking of doing a sponsored marathon? Or perhaps you would like to raise money in the name of a loved one:
Why not try creating a Fundraising page or an In Memory page to support Autism Initiatives. We subscribe to both Virgin Money Giving and JustGiving so it couldn't be easier for you.
- Email it to friends and family
- You can donate online easily and safely with a credit/debit card
- The money goes straight to Autism Initiatives UK
Click on the buttons below to create your page:
Why we use JustGiving
- JustGiving reclaims Gift Aid on every eligible pound but also, and most importantly, because they have 8 million users and counting, meaning charities such as ourselves can raise more money through them.
- JustGiving do not spam supporters, sell their personal data, or try to sell them anything else
- JustGiving provide a simple and secure payment methods for us to receive donations.
Friends of Autism Initiatives
Other ways to help