True Colours - Auction & Gala
The True Colours Auction and Gala is a fundraising event hosted by Autism Initiatives. We are holding the Event to raise awareness during Autism Awareness week but also funds raised will provide activities and days out for local children with autism.
The 'True Colours Gala' starts at 6pm where a two course meal will be provided, there will be performances, face painting, a quiz, a fun photo-booth and activities to get involved in and will finish at 8pm! Tickets for the Gala event are £12 per person (Kids £4).
The Auction will be held in the evening from 8-9pm you can bid on a variety of things such as experiences ; a voucher for breakout Liverpool that covers a group of 2-5 people to play, guitar lessons, babysitting and so much more!
- Guitar Lessons x 5
- Venue Cymru - 2 Tickets to a performance in 2017!
- Adventure Paintballing Abergele
- Haircut with Paula
- Pavilion Theatre 2 Tickets for 'Beauty and the Beast'. Choice between Friday 14th April at 3pm; Saturday 15th April at 2pm or 6pm.
- Surf Snowdonia - 1 Adult Beginner Surf Lesson
- Holly's Beautique Voucher - Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage
- Cambrian Photography - Vicking Compact LE 8 x 25 Binoculars (worth £40)
The money raised from this fun fundraising event will go to Autism Initiatives Children’s Services in North Wales to provide activities and days out for local children with autism.
So come dressed in your favourite colour! Come for a night of fun and laughter and to raise money for a good cause!
DOWNLOAD YOUR BOOKING FORM HERE!
Email Rachel Griffin email@example.com or give Rachel a call on
Return all booking forms by 20th March so we can provide for attendance.
Send all booking forms with payment to:
3 crown mews, Denbigh, LL16 3AA